And so, I had a busy October again this year and I really haven’t done much Halloween recipe except for this– Little Mushroom Skulls on Toast. I’ve been busy with work, tinkering with canva, watching k-drama, playing with my fur babies — and basically just being a mommy with never ending household chores. Hay naku, bakit nga ba hindi maubos-ubos ang mga gawaing bahay nating mga nanay kahit na paulit-ulit naman nating ginagawa ang mga ito everyday? No?
Anyway, tomorrow I’m planning to take a break from all these and celebrate Halloween with the family. There’s no Trick or Treating and going out for us. I just have some Halloween activities for Twinkle and we’ll just watch some scary movies. Hopefully, this pandemic ends soon and we all get back to Trick or Treating with our kids.
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween.
WATCH VIDEO HERE:
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Little Mushroom Skulls on Toast
- 8 pcs fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 tbsp pesto
- salt to taste
- Cut the mushrooms in half and carve eyes and nose to make it look lie tiny skulls.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan and toast your bread on both sides. Put it aside on a plate.
- On the same pan, melt the remaining 1 tbsp butter and sauté the mushrooms, Season with salt.
- Assemble your toast by spreading pesto on your bread and topping it off with the mushrooms.
- Enjoy your spooky breakfast!