US Tax Credits – Does Your Business Qualify?
12 Aug 2022 An Open Invitation to USA Businesses, Chamber Members
Re: ERC Tax Credits – Does Your Business Qualify?
Dr. Don Yates Sr. Ph.D. Welcome
This message is sent to you because your email address is on our subscriber list. If you are not interested in receiving more emails like this, just hit Unsubscribe Below.
- Good day, My Fellow USA Business Owners.
- Most of us have suffered significant business losses, even closures, since Mar 2020
- BUT – If You meet these Minimum Qualifying Criteria for ERC Tax Credits
- USA-Based Business with Five  or more W2 Employees
- THEN – You Should Consider Applying for this Cash Benefit
- Bottom Line Agent Partner and Facilitator
- Skype – email@example.com
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offline Owner, a Dozen Successful Businesses
- Online since 2004, Investigating and Reporting Crimes,
- Threats and Business Opportunities.
- Founder, The Internet Crime Fighters Org [ICFO]
Does Your Business Qualify?
ERC Tools, Information
- FREE Money
- Short Webinar featuring Bottom Line SEO
- ERC Information and FREE Business Application Submission.
Don’t Delay. Apply Today!
- IF, You meet these Minimum Qualifying Criteria for ERC Tax Credits
- ‘USA-Based Business with Five  or more W2 Employees’
- THEN – You Should Consider Applying for this Cash Benefit
- Strike while the iron is hot, they say! Before Your Opportunity is LOST!
- I remember when I was mentoring a group of Start-up CEOs and Directors. TOPIC ‘Business Risks which, of course, included Government Risks.
- We couldn’t have anticipated the IMPACT that a change in Government or a Pandemic would have on all of us.
- Do It Now! Get Qualified. Reach out to us and find out how we can help you maximize your refund.
- Copy and Paste to Browser https://erc.bottomlinesavings.com/dr-don-yates-sr-phd/
- Click for more information and Qualification Application Submission.
Skeptical? So was I since…
- I have already seen and reported so many bogus Government Grants, Schemes, Impostors, etc.
- How many of us are still hearing about the 4th stimulus check since November 2021; it’s coming, one date after another, but it never comes. How many of It’s approved?
- SEE YOUR TAX AGENT, A logical choice, BUT
- Not Recommended because
- Most charge for their services, and If YOUR Business does not meet the minimum criteria stated above, then you have wasted your money.
- If they have not already asked or explained the ERC Benefit to YOU and
- Already Submitted Your Claim, THEN – Are they really serving YOU?
- FURTHER – They, most likely, are Not Expert in this submission, and
- Of COURSE, you will pay them a HEFTY Fee for your submission.
- Anyone that has dealt with Government or other bureaucracies already knows that the ‘box checkers’ will bury your file [or even lose it] until the next lull in submissions.
- Presentation is Everything, and the most complete will complete the process before the others and will
- Receive their Tax Credit Refund before the also-rans, others.
- Forget terms like ‘First In – First Out.
- TIME for the PROFESSIONALS!
Bottom Line Concepts
- We Specialize in Maximizing ERC for Small Businesses
- Receive up to $26,000 per Employee
About Bottom Line Concepts
- We are a no-risk, contingency-based cost savings company. We negotiate on behalf of our clients to get the best prices possible from their existing vendors. We audit old invoices for errors, getting our clients refunds and credits.
- We increase the profitability and overall valuation of our client’s organizations. We believe strongly in all species being created equal. Therefore, animal rights, sustainability, and protecting the environment for future generations are paramount to us.
- Government Aid, a division of Bottom-Line Concepts, assists clients with various forms of financial relief, particularly the Employee Retention Credit Program.
Based on our in-depth analysis of your business, we bring a holistic perspective to the broad range of areas where significant savings can be realized.
- Zero Risk
- Zero Out of Pocket Cost, and
- Zero Obligation
We offer a unique approach with a team of experts behind each categorical analysis to deliver the greatest savings.
We have worked with more than 7,000 clients and have successfully brought over $2.2 billion dollars in recovery since 2009.
What is the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)?
- ERC is a stimulus program designed to help those businesses that were able to retain their employees during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Established by the CARES Act, it is a refundable tax credit – a grant, not a loan – that you can claim for your business.
- The ERC is available to both small and mid-sized businesses. It is based on qualified wages and healthcare paid to employees.
Bottom Line – Who Are We and Why Us?
- We are Experts in FREE USA Business ERC Tax Credit Submissions
- FREE Qualifying Auditor Quality, Formal Submissions
- We have a Track Record – Millions already received by our Owner Submissions
- Bottom Line is Completely FREE if No Award is Approved
- RISK TO YOU – Time – But wouldn’t you give us your time to receive a
- Stimulus refund check of up to $26,000 per employee
Expect and Look for the Call.
- Did Your Business suffer a Change in business hours
- Partial or full suspension of your operations
- Shutdowns of your supply chain or vendors
- Reduction in services offered
- Reduction in workforce or employee workloads
- A disruption in your business (division or department closures)
- Inability to visit a client’s job site
- Were Suppliers unable to make deliveries of critical goods or materials?
- Additional spacing requirements for employees and
- customers due to social distancing
- Change in job roles/functions
- Tasks or work that couldn’t be done from home or while
- transitioning to remote work conditions
- Lack of Travel
- Lack of Group Meetings
The key considerations are…
- Due to the government order of partial or full suspension, your business
- Was NOT able to continue its activities comparably,
- and did that result in a more than the nominal impact on your business operations?
- If you Answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above, THEN.
Invest Your Time – Submit Your Application
Our services also include:
- Thorough evaluation regarding your eligibility
- Comprehensive analysis of your claim
- Guidance on the claiming process and documentation
- Specific program expertise that a regular CPA or payroll processor might not be well-versed in
- Fast and smooth end-to-end process, from eligibility to claiming and receiving refunds
- FREE – Continued Engagement with YOU throughout the process.
- Of Course, the total time to complete the process will depend on YOU and will vary with the workload, funding, and other matters beyond our control.
- You, investing YOUR TIME, and the Wait will be Worthwhile when the Windfall Award Check is received.
- Bottom Line Concepts invests both TIME and MONEY on your behalf to complete all tasks until Your Refund Award is received.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What period does the program cover?
- The program began on March 13th, 2020, and ends on September 30, 2021, for eligible employers.
- You can apply for refunds for 2020 and 2021 after December 31st of this year, into 2022 and 2023. And potentially beyond then too.
- We have clients who received refunds only and others that, in addition to refunds, are also qualified to continue receiving ERC in every payroll they process through December 31, 2021, at about 30% of their payroll cost.
- We have clients who have received refunds from $100,000 to $6 million.
- Do we still qualify if we already took the PPP?
- Do we still qualify if we did not incur a 20% decline in gross receipts?
- Do we still qualify if we remained open during the pandemic?
Invest in Your Time – Submit Your Application
- Best To You, Your Family, and Your Business in the Coming Years
- Share with Your Local Business Owners and Chambers of Commerce
- You will make a New Friend, get a Holiday Card, or even get a Plate of Cookies.